18 Day 2
20 Back to School Night – 6 to 8pm
21 Half Day
25-29 Spirit Week
29 VHS Homecoming
2 Day 2
9 Day 1
9 Student Holiday/Staff Development
9/11 – Day 1 Schedule
9/18 – Day 2 Schedule
9/20 – Back to School Night @6 to 8pm
9/21 – Half Day
9/25 – Day 1 Schedule
9/29 – VHS Homecoming
Click Online Services above to pay fees, fill out forms, and other important links!
Fee Day: 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade ‐ Thursday, Aug. 31st from 12:00 AM ‐ 6:00 PM
Fee Day will be run as “open flow” where PARENTS can take care of the following items:
1. Pay all school fees.
2. Join the PTA.
3. Gather paperwork for athletics.
4. Deposit money in your child’s breakfast/lunch account.
IF YOU HAVE PAID YOUR FEES ONLINE, PLEASE PRINT OUT YOUR RECEIPT AND BRING WITH YOU TOMORROW TO RECEIVE PE UNIFORMS AND LAPTOPS.
This year, credit cards will be accepted as a form of payment for school fees.
STUDENTS, you will be able to get the following checked off YOUR To Do List:
1. Receive school schedule and locker information.
2. Receive computer if all necessary steps have been completed for 7thand 8thgraders. 6th grade students will receive their computers after laptop training during the first few weeks of school
REMINDER: All teachers will be involved in fee collection, so the official time to meet new teachers & visit former ones will be reserved for “Back to School Night” at 6:30 PM on Tues., September 20, 2017.
Also, we will host our Fall Athletics Sports Info Meeting on Sept. 5th at 4 PM in the Auditorium. The first day of fall sports tryouts begin on Sept. 6th from 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM. Please make sure that you have turned in all necessary paperwork prior to tryouts beginning.
• We will host Fee Night tomorrow, August 31 from noon – 6:00.
• Parents will have the opportunity meet teachers, obtain student class schedule, tour the building, pick up PE uniforms, laptop computer, and pay student fees.
• Fees range from $75 which include the $50 laptop usage fee, Science fee, Agenda Book, and elective fees. We accept cash and now have the capability of accepting credit/debit cards! In the event you pay online using Zippslip, please bring your receipt.
• Transportation information will also be available.
• Lastly, the PTA will be on campus looking for members. Please bring an additional $6 for the PTA as we look to gain more members tomorrow than we had all of last year.
August 31st, 2017
12 to 6pm
Click to view information about and to complete Parent Laptop Training: HERE
6901 Messer Road, Henrico, VA 23231
Phone (804) 226-8730 | Fax (804) 236-5764
School Hours: 8:35 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Half-day dismissal time: 12:10 p.m.