October 7, 2020
Greetings Rolfe Family,
This is Mrs. George, proud principal of John Rolfe Middle School, with an important mid-week notice. I hope this message finds your family safe and well!
Parents and guardians:
- October 14th – Rolfe’s Road Rally!
We are excited to invite you to “Rolfe’s Road Rally” on Wednesday, October 14th, 2020. Between the hours of 5 pm and 6 pm, you are invited to meet your students’ teachers from the comfort and safety of your vehicles.
- Save the date: Wednesday, October 14, 2020, join us for Rolfe’s Road Rally.
We are looking forward to this event that will allow the teachers and students to see each other in person–which may be the first time for many of them.
- What: John Rolfe Middle School’s “Rolfe Road Rally”
- When: Wednesday, October 14th @ 5 pm
- Where: We will begin our journey at Varina Highschool and head to our final rallying point- John Rolfe Middle!
- Who: All current John Rolfe students, staff, and families.
- Why: This gives you an opportunity to meet your teachers in person from a safe distance, show off your personality by adding Bling, Being Extra, or putting on Flair to your vehicle. The bottom line is …we miss you!
We hope to see you there!
- Remember to complete the Return to Learn Questionnaire. The window closes soon and your voice deserves to be heard! This message was originally communicated by Andy Jenks on Monday. It is very important that our John Rolfe Family voice is heard so it is worth repeating.
- Things to know:
- This questionnaire is being provided to all households of students enrolled in Henrico County Public Schools (HCPS). (Desplazar el cursor hacia abajo para leer este mensaje en español.)
- Please assist our planning for the second nine weeks of school by completing it by Sunday, Oct. 11. While responses are not considered “binding” at this time, please carefully consider your answers, as HCPS will rely greatly on this information for planning purposes
- Please use this link to get started: https://efmfeed.verintefm.com/se/0A88D4C34FA1179A
- You may download a paper copy by using the link below.
- Available at all schools where student meals are distributed (visit this link for days and times)
- Available where student meals are delivered by school bus (visit this link for a list of bus stop locations)
- Available by contacting your school directly (questionnaires available in the main office)
There is also an option to print a paper version of the questionnaire at home. Visit this page: https://henricoschools.us/questionnaires/. Please return the completed copies to your school.
If you have any difficulties accessing this questionnaire, please contact Helen Whitehurst at email@example.com.
We NEED to be included in this survey!
Please take the opportunity to share your voice!
I invite you to visit our website for important notices and updates. Navigate through our links to student resources, teachers’ blogs, and webpages, as well as additional details and notices of upcoming events. Please do not hesitate to contact me at 804.226.8730 or firstname.lastname@example.org) if I can be of assistance. I consider it a privilege to have your child at John Rolfe.
John Rolfe Middle School will continue our pursuit of educational excellence and rise to our full potential for success. Students please have a restful evening and remember tomorrow, “WE” continue our quest for success as one team, one voice, and one family!
~Good Night, stay healthy, and be safe!
We are Rolfe Strong!
The harder they pull us back, the further we rise!