Greetings Rolfe Family,
This is Mrs. George, proud principal of John Rolfe Middles with an important notice for the week! It was great to see so many families during our Virtual Curriculum Night last Thursday. I am delighted we all had an opportunity to share across the breakout channels.
Parents and guardians:
By now you have received the message from Andy Jenks regarding school closure for Monday, February 15th. I am reaching out to alert you that our Virtual Parent-Teacher Conferences are still scheduled for this week. If there is a change due to inclement weather, you will be notified.
- Monday, February 15th – School closed due to inclement weather.
- Tuesday, February 16th – Virtual Parent/Teacher Conferences: Tuesday, February 16th (3:30-6 pm). This year we are glad to host two days for evening conferences. We realize that school is closed tomorrow due to inclement weather. We will watch our weather reports and news update regarding any changes to the February 16th date. Remember parents/guardians are welcome to request a parent conference (after school or during teacher planning) outside of the designated window if these times do not agree with our schedule.
- To Sign up for a virtual conference, directions are below. It should be as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Please use the link below to access Your child’s teacher conference schedule. The Link for Sign-Ups: http://bit.ly/jrms-springconf21
- Review the video if you need assistance with signing on: Sign-Up Video Directions for Families (*Please note the directions mention Fall conference dates. You will only have the option of February 16th). Once you review, please go back and select your conference times. A link for conferences and the Video Directions will also be found on our school website. If you do not have internet access, you will need to contact the teacher to arrange a time by calling the school and leaving a message for the teacher.
- Please bring a plan for your child’s success to your conference. You, your child/our student scholar, and his or her teacher will all share the commitment of moving our Rising Rolfe Scholar to excellence. So, families talk with your child about this expectation in advance. Remember our students are always a part of the solution. Their commitment to their own success matters!
I invite you to visit our website for important notices and updates. Navigate through our links to student resources, teachers’ blogs, and webpages, as well as additional details and notices of upcoming events. Please do not hesitate to contact me at 804.226.8730 or email@example.com) if I can be of assistance. I consider it a privilege to have your child at John Rolfe.
John Rolfe Middle School will continue our pursuit of educational excellence and rise to our full potential for success. Students please have a restful evening and remember tomorrow, “We” continue our quest for success as one team, one voice, and one family.
~Good Night, stay healthy, and be safe!
We are Rolfe Strong!
The harder they pull us back, the further we rise!