Asynchronous Wellness Wednesday
Feb. 24th – This is a reminder that tomorrow begins our Asynchronous Wellness Wednesdays. Wednesdays will provide all middle school students with a variety of opportunities for both synchronous and asynchronous virtual instruction. Students will be engaged with their classroom teacher virtually from 8:30-9:00 each Wednesday. Students will have the opportunity to work on previously assigned academic work as listed below and to engage with teachers for feedback and support.
When & What
- Middle School Advisory will occur from 8:30- 9:00 am.
- After 9:00 am on Wednesday, teachers will guide students on their individual academic paths.
Middle School Asynchronous Learning Path (9:00-2:00 PM). This includes teachers’ office hours (9:15 – 10:30 am).
- Student Assignments/Tasks For the Day: Complete previously assigned assignments provided by the teacher.
- Attendance for the day
* Students should attend Advisory to be marked present for the day.
* Please note: One asynchronous assignment can besubmitted for attendance for students who do not attend Advisory.
SOL Testing 2021 Update –click here or on the link below.
Please see and review the letter regarding Standards of Learning (SOL)Testing for the upcoming end of the school year. Please review carefully.