Parents and guardians:
A Message from, Mrs. Woodle, our Coordinator of Testing
Good Evening Rolfe Family! We need your assistance in planning for Spring SOL testing. Over the next two weeks, we will be making contact with you to find out what your intent is regarding your student’s participation in SOL testing in May. There are different ways that we will be getting in contact.
- Paper copies have gone home with in-person students and can be completed and returned with your student. These need to be returned to the Advisory teachers.
- Advisory teachers will be making phone calls to speak with you regarding testing.
- You can call the school and speak with our testing coordinator, Mrs. Woodle.
Also, Henrico County Public Schools is in the process of conducting a stakeholder survey. Parents are encouraged to complete this survey. See the flyer.
A Message for everyone from our resident artists, Mrs. Cuff and Ms. Bradsher.
March is Youth Art Month! Join us in celebrating this week by showing your school spirit and love of the Arts.
Youth Art Month Spirit Week (Countywide)- March 22nd- 26th. Join the county-wide Art spirit week to celebrate Youth Art Month! We saw you wearing patterns today. So, join us throughout the rest of the week:
- Tuesday- Primary Colors Day (wear red, yellow, or blue, or any combination of the 3),
- Wednesday-Dress like an artist day,
- Thursday -Monochromatic Day,
- Friday-Rainbow Day!